• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

greedo2greedo

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Re: Post HOT Ebony Babes Here!

Autumn Falls

btra17097003.jpg
btra17097059.jpg
btra17097081.jpg
btra17097124.jpg
btra17097202.jpg

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Re: Post HOT Ebony Babes Here!

Name: Kendra from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 09
Employment: Customer Service Call Center Representative
Pictures: 500 High Resolution Pictures + Softcore And Hardcore - More Coming!

My name is Kendra and I became a model after meeting Ray at an adult bookstore. I was driving home from work one evening and decided to stop by the store just to look around. We have a bunch of those types of places around my neighborhood and I was curious to walk inside to see what the place was like. It was pretty late so there were not many people in the store, but there was a guy standing in the back looking around. I started looking through the videos and about 5 minutes later, the guy that was standing in the back walked over to me and started talking to me! I told him that this was my first timein an adult bookstore and he told me that they were just like any other store and for me to not be nervous being in there. We started talking about sexuality and the girls that have sex in these videos ...and that's when he asked me if whether or not I would ever do anything like that. He also started talking to me about his site and told me that he would love to shoot me modeling sometime! As you can see, I decided to give the amateur nude modeling a shot and it was a lot of fun too! Hope you guys enjoy my modeling pictures!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur-nude-model-kendra.html